Now that Spring is here – it’s time for some good ol’ spring cleaning.
I’m not talking about cleaning out your closet – I’m talking cleaning out your business.
As you may know from reading my blog, I’m slightly obsessed with finding out how to make everything in life more simple, especially in my business.
When you have clutter in your business it’s so much more difficult to focus and get stuff done. You get distracted and a distracted mind gets you into trouble.
YOUR SPRING CLEANING CHECKLIST
Here are some things to help you clean up your business, simplify and get laser-focused..
- Guru Cleanse: Unsubscribe from any “marketing” email list that does not provide value. If they only “pitch” and try to sell to you – get off the list immediately. And don’t say “I use it for swipe copy”. Bullshit. It only distracts you from your goals.
- Donate Books: I LOVE reading business and marketing books. But once I go through them and put the highlights into a notebook, I’m done. There’s no need to have them all over my office. The size of your library doesn’t impress me, it’s the action you take on what you learn that gets you results. Donate them to your local library.
- Clean Your Inbox: Try to get it down to zero. Setup folders and delete old emails. You’ll be amazed how much better you feel.
- Clean Your Desktop: Get all the old files off your desktop. Put them into a 5 or 6 main folders and, then subfolders from there. Buy an external hard drive and get those files off your computer hard drive.
- Clean Your Desk: Only keep what you need every day on your desk. For me, it’s my laptop, a composition notebook (my to-do list), and my cell phone. That’s it.
- Clear Your Mind: Focus on just ONE THING. I don’t care what it is or what market you are in. It could be a membership site for fitness. Or a workshop for dating. Just do that one thing and don’t get distracted with other “ideas”.
- Get Your Ass in Shape: OK, this isn’t really “spring cleaning”, but you’ll never reach your highest level of success until you get into top physical condition. Make better eating choices and break a sweat every day. It’s not always easy, but it’s pretty simple.
There you go.
Some practical strategies to get clarity and simplify your business.
SHARE YOUR SPRING CLEANING TIPS BELOW?
P.S. Make sure to “like” this below!
P.P.S. This is the most simple, straightforward way I know to make 6-figures a year.. with just one product.